don't postpone joy

Friday, October 14, 2005

OH HAPPY DAY


I'm on cloud 9 today.

No reason.
Life is good.
cute outfit.
cuter shoes.
great attitude.
horny as all get out.
still smiling from HNT
sunny day. lovely
it's like I'm full, and overflowing.
great mood, endorphins, seratonin
dying to make out
driving with windows down, radio blasting
not worried about f-ing phone bill
pre-occupied with great day
glad there's no rain
deep breath--feeling oxygen in every one of my cells
wanting to give it to you
nothing
everything
did I mention the part about wanting to make out?
my house is a mess, there's empty water bottles and dirty laundry on the floor.
the bed's not made
there's no food in the fridge
I can't wait to run around barefoot
I feel like pinching people's butts...that almost always makes 'em smile

I'm trying to think of more things that will make you feel how I feel(which makes me think of Frampton--"doooo YOU
feeeel like I feel?"

I have 2 crushes, but they don't know it
cool breeze in my hair
shiny lip glossed lips
sassy
knowing happy trails I've left
excited about outside
full of myself.
In a nutshell, that's it.
I'm up to here -->][ with me!!!!
WOW

I'm gonna make out later. I just don't know with whom.
it's gonna be good, though, I can tell...

OMG...
Please go look at this beautiful angel...

http://captainstinkypants.blogspot.com/

THAT's what I was trying so hard to put into words
(well, that and the makeout thing)








7 Comments:

At 14 October, 2005 08:32, Blogger Kurt said...

just wanted to say hi and am so glad to hear you're having a great day. and the weather is beautiful we'e gonna have a great weekend.

 
At 14 October, 2005 10:29, Blogger daisyduke said...

You know what?
that's exactly the effect I intended!

Kurt--you been to the state fair?
this would be a perfect weekend!

Mel--bottle o' red...bottle o' white...whatever mood you're in tonight...I haven't made out with a girl in years...you're hot

I'm having a great weekend, already

 
At 14 October, 2005 11:06, Blogger Thomcat said...

alright, sounds like an awesome day for you! great pic and smile :) have a good one!

 
At 14 October, 2005 11:57, Blogger Frankie Lemmon said...

Great poem! Especially the "pinching other people's butts" part... sure made me smile.

Have a great day!

 
At 16 October, 2005 17:08, Blogger Jody said...

hey sexy

 
At 17 October, 2005 06:47, Blogger tom said...

I secretly like Framton.

So...with whom did you make out?

 
At 17 October, 2005 09:29, Blogger daisyduke said...

Frampton admiration is nothing to be ashamed of...and for the record--I aim to have another extraordinary day, any minute, here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home